The credit module provides the process of training of specialist of specialty 163 Biomedical engineering of the first (Bachelor) level of higher education, knowledge of the molecular basis of the functioning of organs and systems of the human body, the laws of the transition of chemical processes occurring in the body into the physiological functions that will allow students to form systematic knowledge about metabolic processes in the body for the purpose of their further use in practical work for organs and living systems modeling and the development of algorithms for the restoration of their functions.
The Basic tasks of the credit module.
According to the requirements of the educational-professional program students after the acquisition of the academic discipline should demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- of universal principles of construction of the complex biological systems, including the human body.
- of the basic physicochemical regularities of the functioning of biological objects;
- of general information about the human body and its functions from the standpoint of the systematic approach and their use in biomedical engineering;
- of fundamental bases of physical and biological mechanisms in the human body, which are part of the basics of biomedical technologies
skill:use physical, biophysical and physicochemical patterns in experimental, theoretical and design activities.
- Teacher: Світлана Ігорівна Вовянко